Dr Lucy’s Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Vegan)
Simple and crisp. Dr Lucy’s chocolate chip cookies have a light texture as they’re gluten free, with a satisfying snap. They’re free from a huge range of allergens. Perfect if you’re catering for multiple allergies. Kids parties are a great example.
As with other gluten free products, the ingredients are different to conventional cookies. So if you’re not used to the texture of gluten free flour blends, you might need a second cookie before you get used to it. However, the chocolate chips add a great sweetness, making for a well balanced flavour. In fact, the chocolate is really delicious!
Dr Lucy’s Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies get a thumbs up from me!
Dr Lucy’s Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients:
It’s a big list…
- Dr. Lucy’s Flour Blend (Gluten-Free Oat Flour, Chickpea Flour, Potato Starch Flour, Tapioca Flour, Sorghum Flour, Broad Bean Flour)
- Cane Sugar
- Chocolate Chips (13.8%: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Glucose, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier – SoyaLecithin, Vanilla Extract)
- Soya Drink (Soya Beans, Filtered Water)
- Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil
- Expeller Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Olive Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- Non-Dairy Lactic Acid
- Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Bitartrate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate)
- Flavouring And Citric Acid From Non-Gmo Corn, Black Treacle, Stabilizers (Xanthan Gum, Corn Starch, Carrageenan)
- Calcium Carbonate
- Colour (Annatto Extract)
- Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose And Methylcellulose).
If you’re hungry for more vegan cookies, I’ve compiled a whole list of Dairy-Free & Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies!