Lazy Day Foods Chocolate Chip Shortbread
(Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Vegan)
I wrote about Lazy Day Foods Chocolate Chip Shortbread in The Best Dairy-Free & Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies and contemplated for a long time about whether they qualified as dairy free chocolate chip cookies. I decided that they do…
Lazy Day Foods produce a variety of products, but this vegan shortbread is the most chocolatey of all the Lazy Day Foods products. Don’t expect this to be like other vegan chocolate chip cookies though – they’re much more crumbly. Lazy Day Shortbread cookies are very delicate; verging on powdery. So don’t try eat them without a plate!
The chocolate chips are chunky in size and made with a delicious 51% cocoa. That helps keep the shortbread together, where the short texture could otherwise be a little too crumbly. Every bite has chocolate in it too.
It’s a thumbs up from me for these vegan shortbread cookies! If you love shortbread, you’ll love these!
Available on Nature’s Healthbox
Lazy Day Foods Chocolate Chip Shortbread Ingredients:
- Flour (rice, potato, tapioca, corn)
- Dairy-free margarine (vegetable oils, water, salt, emulsifier (mono-& diglycerides)
- Natural vegetable colours (curcumin, annatto, natural flavouring)
- Chocolate chips 9% (cocoa solids (51%). cocoa mass , sugar, soya lecithin, natural vanilla).
(1 pack = 150g)
|of which saturates||12g|
|of which sugars||38g|
Others in the Lazy Day Foods range include:
- Belgian Dark Chocolate Tiffin
- Millionaires Shortbread
- Iced Fruit Cake Slices
- Fruit Cake Slices
- Ginger Truffle Slice
- Chocolate Orange Slice
- Belgian Dark Chocolate Dipped Ginger Snaps
- Shortbread Biscuits